Thursday 4 February 2016

Heart N Heart Card

At Simply Create Too the challenge this month is 
I started with the center heart for both the cards.

I found this simple pic of heart gem on the web, with the help of Design Space I converted it into a cut file.



As the background added rows of  hearts and added the sentiment with Cricut (cricut wrote for me :)).For the finishing touch added glitter to it.


As for the second card the center heart was made with music background stamp. Long time ago I remember seeing this embellishment somewhere(no idea whether in a store or web)so just tried to recreate it. 


I used the same writing and the cutout hearts from the previous card to create this card background.
Hop over to the SCT blog to see what my teammates have created and join in on our challenge.

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful Anuja and the black and red make a striking courway.I'm so impressed that you made your own cut file!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete