Sunday 3 March 2013

Valentine's Day Origami Heart Shaped Box




I'm blogging for the first time so I like to start with my all time favorite "ORIGAMI". I found this Origami bow on the web,it looked very real so I tried it...VOILA it turned out pretty good. I wanted something special to put this cute bow on, so I searched the internet and I found this charming Heart Shaped box from YouTube. This box was made out of one A4 sheet paper cut into 2 pieces ,one for the lid and one for bottom. After finishing the box I started decorating with handmade flowers (I'm a flower craze)and some rhinestones. My heart box was empty so I need something to fill it. Key and the heart were made from Spellbinders jewel key set. Now there is the KEY TO MY HEART.

3 comments:

  1. Wow wonderful its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anuja what a beauty you have created. A stunning red and gold creation. I cannot handle origami with ease but here is the link to a swinging heart shaped box I made recently:
    Heart shaped box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Sonia ....I saw swinging box its awesome!!!

      Delete